Sonoma County Recycle Guide
Sonoma County residents may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of the 2019 Sonoma
County Recycle Guide in the mail. Please include your name, full address, and if you prefer an English or Spanish guide.
Alternatively, a PDF version of the guide can be downloaded in English or Spanish (Español):
2019 Recycle Guide in English (PDF)
2019 Guía de Reciclaje en Español (PDF)
What's inside the guide?
- Household hazardous wastes (HHW) disposal, including paint, batteries, medications, and lightbulbs
- Motor oil and filters recycling locations
- Curbside garbage, recycling, and compost services
- CRV locations for bottles and cans
- Food waste prevention, food donation, and backyard composting information
- Disposal sites
- Electronic waste recycling locations
- Business recycling laws
- How to reuse and recycle items such as appliances, construction debris, needles/syringes, scrap metal, and more.
- (NEW!) Lifestyle section for tips to be more green at work, home, and play