Flares and fireworks

Some city Police Departments may accept fireworks and/or marine flares with prior arrangement. Call first. If in the unincorporated area, contact Sherriff's Dispatch at (707) 565-2121.

The Household Hazardous Waste Facility also accepts expired or unwanted road flares (not marine flares).

Loading map...


Location pin Clean Earth Environmental Solutions, Inc.

NotesPickup and fee: call for quote.

Dollar Icon

Location pin Household Hazardous Waste Facility (HHW Facility)

500 Mecham Rd
Petaluma, CA 94952

NotesDrop-off: accepts expired or unwanted ROAD flares only. NO marine flares or fireworks accepted. Accepts up to 15 gallons of liquid (with a maximum of 5 gallons per container) or 125 pounds of solid material.

Location pin Santa Rosa Fire Department

2373 Circadian Way
Santa Rosa, CA 95407

NotesDrop-off: safe and sane fireworks for safe disposal.

Location pin Santa Rosa Police Department

965 Sonoma Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95404

NotesDrop-off: unwanted fireworks only. No flares accepted.

Location pin Sonoma County Sheriff's Department

2796 Ventura Ave
Santa Rosa, CA 95403

NotesDrop-off: Residents of unincorporated county only. Call ahead to make appointment for larger quantities.