Agency staffing is limited due to the quickly evolving situation with COVID-19. We ask for your patience in returning emails and phone calls at this time. Certain programs and events held by the Agency and our partners are canceled. Please go to this page for the most recent updates.

AB 1826: Mandatory Commercial Organics

Food Scraps
Indoor recyc bins

Green and blue indoor containers for organics and recycling