Non-Compliance Report Form
Please let us know if you have been to an establishment or event that is not in compliance with the Polystyrene and Disposable Food Ware Ordinance so that we can assist them.
- If a retailer is selling products comprised of polystyrene foam including coolers, packing peanuts, cups, plates, etc. please use this form
- Please also use this form if a food and beverage establishment, food truck, or event vendor is providing the following products:
- Polystyrene foam food service ware
- "Compostable" plastic cups, beverage lids, containers, utensils
- Paper to-go-boxes with shiny inner lining
- Plastic straws, utensils, stir sticks
- Accessory items such as straws, lids, utensils, and condiments without the customer asking
*Please note, the ordinance is not effective in all Sonoma County Jurisdictions, but we will educate accordingly. The ordinance adoption status for each jurisdiction can be found about half way down the page here.